Master of Arts in Conference Interpreting April 2013 – now
- Conference interpreting for Russian, German and Italian.
- Final exams for simultaneous and consecutive interpreting passed in November 2014.
- Masterthesis – in progress.
- Studied translation of general and specialized texts, as well as consecutive and simultaneous conference interpreting at the Vienna University.
- Participated as simultaneous interpreter for Russian at conferences during VIMUN in August 2014 at the United Nations Office at the Vienna International Centre (VIC).
Cultural Economics Graduate Oct 2002 – Mar 2010
- Diploma in Economics, Languages and Cultural Studies at the University Passau, Germany.
- Studied Macroeconomics, Business Economics, Political Science, Medieval History and History of Arts, Linguistics, Cultural Studies and Languages.
- Specialized in German – Italian – Russian Culture, Economics and Languages.
History of Arts Apr 2005 – Mar 2010
- Magister Studies in History of Arts, Roman Linguistics and Literature at the University Passau, Germany.